On 13 June, Business Sweden arranges in collaboration with Organic Sweden an export seminar to talk about upcoming international activities for Swedish organic and sustainable food companies.
During the seminar, Business Sweden will present its analysis of the export potential in Germany and the Netherlands and the opportunities that exist for Swedish value-added products. We will also hear about the fair concept Try Swedish and the new initiative 'Beyond Organic'.
Charlotte Bladh André comes from outside Organic Swedens survey of organic exports tell about how Swedish companies view the conditions and opportunities for increased exports of organic.
The seminar is aimed at food companies in both the organic and natural (plant based, free from, vegan, no additives) segments.
- Introduction, Maria Varnauskas Business Sweden
- How do Swedish eco-companies view export cooperation? Charlotte Bladh Andrée, Organic Sweden
- Presentation of export market analysis and the concept Try Swedish and the concept of Beyond Organic, Elina Uebel, Business Sweden
- Organic Gateway to Europe, Franca Lippitz, Business Sweden Berlin, Dario Turelli, Business Sweden The Hague
- Market trends, current activities and invitation to participate in cooperation with retail chains in Germany and the Netherlands in the organic and free from segments.
Upcoming fairs: NOFF 2019, Biofach 2020, Expo West 2020
When: Thursday 13 June, 9.30 - 12.00. Breakfast is served from 9.00:XNUMX.
Yes: A-house, Östermalmsgatan 26A, Stockholm (nearest subway Technical University)
Sign up here.