Here we describe how Organic Sweden collects, uses and protects personal data.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information:
How do we use the information?
We use the information to provide our members and our network with relevant information information and relevant mailing. We does not collect more information than we need to do this.
How long do we store the information?
Information that we use for newsletter distribution or marketing, we retain until the time you choose to unsubscribe from it.
With whom do we share the information?
Your personal information may be handled by Organic Swedens employees in Sweden, no third party has access to your personal data as long as the law does not require us to share it. We have routines in place to ensure that your personal data is handled safely and securely in accordance with current legislation. You can get more information by contacting us by e-mail.
Where do we store the information?
We store information in data centers within the EU. For technical reasons, our subcontractors may need to move information to other countries outside the EU. If this happens, use appropriate protection measures and standardized data protection regulations approved by the European Commission.
- Right to information: You can request a copy of the personal information we have about you.
- Right to correction: You can request that your information be corrected or deleted if you believe it is incorrect.
- Right to delete: You can request that we delete your personal data. We may not delete information that the law requires us to retain.
- Data portability: You can ask us to move your personal data from our IT environment to someone else, either another company or to you. This does not apply to information that the law requires us to retain
- Withdraw consent: You can withdraw your consent to share your information or to receive marketing / mailings at any time. Either by unsubscribing from the message or contacting us by email.
- Complaints: You can submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate if you believe that we process your personal data in violation of the Data Protection Ordinance.
How can you use your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by email at the bottom of this policy. If you want to submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate, you need to contact them.
Updates to this policy
We may update this policy and then publish it on this website. This policy was last updated on September 14, 2018.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this policy or how we use your information, or your rights, you can contact us at the following address:
Charlotte Bladh André
E-mail: Charlotte Bladh André
Karl Anton Jarild
E-mail: Anton Jarild
114 26 Stockholm